Recent Before & After Photos

Soot Covered House in Leesport, PA


This residential property in Leesport, PA was covered in soot as a result of a chimney malfunction. When the chimney structure broke, it essentially sprayed soo... READ MORE



Sewage backup


SERVPRO made it "Like it never even happened."



Thanksgiving 2014


An overhead pipe broke into the basement. Customer tossed a baby pool in the basement until SERVPRO arrived.



Polar Freeze 2015


Customer came home to a kitchen and household in distress from copper pipes breaking in 10 degree weather.



Mold everywhere


the house was being cleaned out by SERVPRO and the entire basement had to be demo'd.



SERVPRO's Remediation Helps Sell Home


In a hot and humid August, there was mold found everywhere in the dark and damp basement of the residency shown above. As a bank owned property, they were looki... READ MORE



Septemebr 2015


Fire can happen when you fall asleep smoking a cigarette.



Fall 2015


Local University requested seating be cleaned "The SERVPRO Way". We were happy to help!!



2015 Christmas Eve Disaster in PA


This home received a holiday disaster when water began pouring into their home. Previous hail damage from past weather events that summer exposed this home to s... READ MORE