First Floor Fire in Wyomissing, PA
This fire damaged first floor in Wyomissing, PA was the result of falling asleep with a lit cigarette, left unattended. Notice the extent of the fire damage that infiltrated the entire first floor of this house.
The before picture captures exactly how lethal fire can be.
The after picture was taken once SERVPRO of Wyomissing was called to the scene, assessed the situation and brought the proper equipment to help this home begin to recover amidst tragedy. With proper attire, we removed all damaged belongings and trash and then got to work on dealing with the damages and soot! In fire situations, soot can be extremely dangerous to you and your property.
But with a lot of effort and patience from the customer, we were able to help make this home forget the fire, "Like it never even happened."